Wednesday, March 18, 2009

http://delicious.com/lbejian

Here is a link to my delicious web site. This was actually easier than I thought it would be. It helps to remember that little icons, like the globe, help you create the link. Thanks Nicole! I can see how I would use this site to find more interesting topics for third grade. I think that I would more likely use the site for myself, and with my colleagues, rather than with my class. Again, it feel like a little too much freedom for elementary students. Back to finding more topics for third grade. When I began to search the delicious site, I ended up finding a lot of interesting information. Icould see how I could lose several hours following different topics. That's the problem with searching, you can become completely distracted.
On a different topic, we had a meeting about the new Ditson web site yesterday, and I recognized some things that we learned in this class. There is one site where you go to write the article, and then a publisher checks the article on the site, makes any changes necessary, and publishes the article. The Commmon Craft guy would have been happy, no more messy emails.

No comments:

Post a Comment